[libvirt-users] <qemu:commandline> domain XML tag is not working?

Chengyuan Li chengyuanli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:54:57 UTC 2015

Hi Kashyap,

Here I want to test and see how much I/O performance could be improved by
virtio-blk data plane feature.
Yes, this is a dirty way to enable it :-), You mentioned using newer
libvirt, is there parameter similar "x-data-plane=on" in new version
libvirt?
Please let know me you if you have better solution.

Regards,
CY.