[libvirt-users] Remove Virtual bridge and DNSMASQ

mimicafe at gmail.com mimicafe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:08:54 UTC 2015

HI Michal

Thank you for explaining. I have this situation in a number of production
servers where we would always use static IPs for the host and VMs. In such
 case we have no requirement for NATed network in the future. And we we
ever do, we can rely on a DHCP server within the LAN to provide IPs to the
VMs.

I'll look to remove both  libivirt-daemon-driver-network,
libvirt-daemon-driver-network
and dnsmasq.

Any further thought from your side?