[libvirt-users] Remove Virtual bridge and DNSMASQ

mimicafe at gmail.com mimicafe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:02:17 UTC 2015

On Centos 6.5 both packages cannot be identified. any idea?

sudo yum search  libivirt-daemon-driver-network
libvirt-daemon-config-network
[sudo] password for bigfoot:
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
 * base: www.mirrorservice.org
 * extras: centos.openitc.uk
 * updates: mirror.mhd.uk.as44574.net
Warning: No matches found for: libivirt-daemon-driver-network
Warning: No matches found for: libvirt-daemon-config-network
No Matches found
[bigfoot at localhost ~]$ sudo yum whatprovide libivirt-daemon-driver-network
libvirt-daemon-config-network
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
No such command: whatprovide. Please use /usr/bin/yum --help
[bigfoot at localhost ~]$ sudo yum whatprovides libivirt-daemon-driver-network
libvirt-daemon-config-network
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
 * base: www.mirrorservice.org
 * extras: centos.openitc.uk
 * updates: mirror.mhd.uk.as44574.net
Warning: 3.0.x versions of yum would erroneously match against filenames.
 You can use "*/libivirt-daemon-driver-network" and/or
"*bin/libivirt-daemon-driver-network" to get that behaviour
Warning: 3.0.x versions of yum would erroneously match against filenames.
 You can use "*/libvirt-daemon-config-network" and/or
"*bin/libvirt-daemon-config-network" to get that behaviour
No Matches found

[bigfoot at localhost ~]$ sudo rpm -qa | egrep -i
'libivirt-daemon-driver-network|libvirt-daemon-config-network'
[bigfoot at localhost ~]$

[bigfoot at localhost ~]$ yum groupinfo "Virtualization Tools" "Virtualization
Platform"
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
Setting up Group Process
 * base: mirror.sov.uk.goscomb.net
 * extras: centos.serverspace.co.uk
 * updates: centos.serverspace.co.uk

Group: Virtualization Tools
 Default Packages:
   libguestfs
 Optional Packages:
   libguestfs-bash-completion
   libguestfs-gfs2
   libguestfs-java
   libguestfs-mount
   libguestfs-rescue
   libguestfs-rsync
   libguestfs-tools
   libguestfs-xfs
   virt-v2v

Group: Virtualization Platform
virtualized guests and containers.
 Mandatory Packages:
   libvirt
   libvirt-client
   virt-who
 Optional Packages:
   fence-virtd-libvirt
   fence-virtd-multicast
   fence-virtd-serial
   libvirt-cim
   libvirt-java
   libvirt-qmf
   libvirt-snmp
   perl-Sys-Virt
[bigfoot at localhost ~]$ sudo rpm -qa |grep libvirt*
[sudo] password for bigfoot:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for bigfoot:
libvirt-java-javadoc-0.4.9-1.el6.noarch
libvirt-lock-sanlock-0.10.2-46.el6_6.3.x86_64
libvirt-java-0.4.9-1.el6.noarch
libvirt-snmp-0.0.2-4.el6.x86_64
libvirt-python-0.10.2-46.el6_6.3.x86_64
libvirt-java-devel-0.4.9-1.el6.noarch