[libvirt-users] unable to edit existing snapshot

NoxDaFox noxdafox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:28:24 UTC 2015

Sorry for the lack of information, my bad.

The snapshot is an internal one and the machine is running.

The whole thing was set-up by another person and left to me to cope with.
The typo is mine, as the machine is isolated I cannot actually copy-paste
it so have to do it in the traditional way.

I am aware of the issue which come when changing HW but I couldn't do
otherwise.

I am only interested in reverting the disk's state. I guess qemu-img can
deal with it that but can libvirt as well?
What puzzled me was the error output which is kinda misleading.

Is it so that libvirt prevents editing snapshot configuration when running?
Is it due to the fact that the snapshots are internal?

Thank for the help.