Re: [libvirt-users] double nat - common setup

On 12/21/2015 10:46 AM, lejeczek wrote:
hi everybody

my mind must have gone blank & eyes blind, I'm hoping it's simple and somebody can shed the light on bit I cannot see.

a regular default net:
<network>
  <name>default</name>
  <uuid>4c0a0c44-7e8a-493b-a57c-87cd38eaa0f7</uuid>
  <forward mode='nat'/>
  <bridge name='virbr0' stp='on' delay='0'/>

a winbox on that net and I cannot access it from/via Internet,
port forwarding fixed on the default gw/internet interface (or rather firewalld's zone), it forwards to winbox.

what is it?

Are you asking how to do the port forwarding from within libvirt's network configuration? If so, the answer is "you can't". There is some advice here on how to accomplish it, though:

http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Forwarding_Incoming_Connections