[libvirt-users] vnc client for libvirt from os x?

Dominique Ramaekers dominique.ramaekers at cometal.be
Thu Feb 5 07:34:45 UTC 2015

By default, libvirt doesn't allow remote access for the client vnc connections.

I use X-forwarding trough ssh like this:
- Install openssh on the host
- Install a vnc-client on the host
- Connect from your mac to the host trough ssh like this: ssh -X -C -l {login} {host-address}
- Start the vnc-client

I'm not sure dough if X-forwaring is possible on a mac...