[libvirt-users] Fwd: Unattended guest installation fails

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 08:57:50 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:14:52AM +0530, ChandraShekar Shastri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am following the below link to install a Fedora19 guest on Fedora19 Host.
> http://kashyapc.com/2011/08/18/unattended-guest-install-with-a-local-kickstart/

[. . .]

> I have the iso which I loop mounted and created a http repo using python
> module "python -m SimpleHTTPServer". This repo is properly accessible and
> the guest is able to pull the initrd.img and vmlinuz but further it fails.

I replied to your email on virt-tools list here (since libvir-list is
not appropriate for this topic):

    https://www.redhat.com/archives/virt-tools-list/2015-February/msg00055.html

And, there's another reply on this topic from Prerna Saxena too:

    https://www.redhat.com/archives/virt-tools-list/2015-February/msg00065.html

--
/kashyap