[libvirt-users] Please help me!Thank You!

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Sun Jan 4 05:31:37 UTC 2015

On 12/29/2014 05:17 AM, 75124955 wrote:
> I am using Libvirt virsh command by vmware esx created a virtual host, has been unable to create success.
> My creation process is as follows :

[meta-comment]

Your message occupied 140 kilobytes, mainly because you attached a .jpg
screenshot instead of copying and pasting the text in the terminal
window that you captured in your screenshot.  That puts an inordinate
amount of load on the mail server, and is not nice to list subscribers
behind slow connections and/or stuck paying for everything they
download.  And even for subscribers that don't mind opening the image,
it is a lot harder to retype the contents of your screenshot than it is
to copy and paste your example in order to try and reproduce your issue.