[libvirt-users] HugePages - can't start guest that requires them

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at pteradigm.com
Sat Jan 31 22:53:13 UTC 2015

ack. Yeah, I had seen that and thought I corrected it. Thank you very much,
the instances start.

Now I just have to figure out why I seem to be using 2x the number of
hugepages I think I should be. Numstat seems to think that now that I've
started up the two VMs, I am using twice as many hugepages as the amount I
had allocated via sysctl [1].

[1] http://sprunge.us/LLNM