[libvirt-users] missing backend for pool type 5 (iscsi)

Mathieu Bouillaguet mathieu.bouillaguet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:15:01 UTC 2015

 Le lun. 12 janv. 2015 09:05, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn at redhat.com> a
écrit :

<http://libvirt.org/>

> Compiled with support for:
> Hyperviseurs : QEMU/KVM LXC UML OpenVZ VMWare VirtualBox ESX Test
> Réseau : Remote Network Bridging Interface udev Nwfilter VirtualPort
> Stockage : Dir Disk Filesystem SCSI Multipath iSCSI LVM
> Divers : Daemon Nodedev Secrets Debug Readline Modular
>
> Any idea what's going on ?

I guess the daemon with iSCSI enabled is not running? It's nice that
virsh supports iSCSI, but the actual work with that is done by the
daemon. So make sure you run the daemon which was built by the configure
& make you've shown above.

Michal

 Thanks. That was it. I hadn't restarted the libvirtd daemon after
recompilation.