[libvirt-users] Suggest to update python binding information on libvirt.org

Lingyu Zhu lynuszhu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 07:25:26 UTC 2015

Hello.
I am new libvirt user. I downloaded and compile the source code with
default configuration. I had a lot of trouble before finally found out that
python bindings is now a separated package.  However the web site still
states that python binding  is directly supported, and that  install extra
binding package when libvirt is installed as a binary package.
Please consider updating this misleading information.

Regards
Lingyu Zhu