[libvirt-users] Access to virtualization on a multi-user system

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Wed Jul 8 19:27:56 UTC 2015

The big question i have here is, why do the users have access to the
system with the hypervisor, why not only to the VMS.

Use something like ovirt or proxmox and you do not have that problem
anymore

On 22/06/15 08:20, "libvirt-users-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of
sbaugh at catern.com" <libvirt-users-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of