Re: [libvirt-users] Slow network performance issues

Hi,

> Is the rsync a first copy or are you overwriting a previous copy. How fast is the transfer rate with scp?

There was apparently bandwidth throttling occurring on the guest.

Is it even possible to change the network speed of a gues (vnet0)
using ethtool? Every option I've tried doesn't appear to work. How
would you change the speed to 10mbs, for example?

Thanks,
Alex