[libvirt-users] libvirt beginner needs to create and start VMs entirely on command line

KARR, DAVID dk068x at att.com
Thu Jul 9 18:48:45 UTC 2015

Thanks for replying.  Good info so far.

After I start the VM, I’m going to need to see the boot console, and I’ll need to ssh into it with a hostname or IP.  What are some required steps for those needs?

This VM is going to need to access a few associated networks.  I can see that the “—networks” option is part of the interface for configuring this.  What are some things I’ll have to do for this?