[libvirt-users] Migrate Win2k3 to KVM

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:51:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt answer!

I don't know the format of the image. It was made by CloneZilla. Is that
then a raw image?

Of course I can post the XML of the VM config.

I tried out all of the possibilities: IDE, SATA, SCSI and Virtio.
The image was taken from a SATA hardware which is a normal Intel chipset.
(I can check
the real machine again, if it is important).

I don't know whether the image booting or not. :-( How can I check it? The
boot process is
working because I can see the BSOD screen and the no system disk error
message.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

TIA,
Ruzsi