[libvirt-users] Migrate Win2k3 to KVM

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:28:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Do you need the exact error message (the codes)?

I don't want Virtio. I want to boot my image first.
As I mentioned I can't use the mergeide.req on the physical machine but I
can do anything with the image (if I don't het error messages from the
virt-win-reg).
I don't know if my restore to iSCSI volume was perfect. There wasn't any
error messages and the imag is able to boot until BSOD which means missing
system disk. Is that right?
First time I choosed SATA type for the image without success and I don't
know why.

Of course I read many M$ KB. I think my problem is the driver. Or anything
else?

TIA,
Ruzsi