Re: [libvirt-users] IPMI in Libvirt

On 07/08/2015 10:46 AM, Anderson Kaiser wrote:
I am looking for a solution to use IPMI (BMC) in with LibVirt
(Virt-Manager). Actually there is a Customer behind this request as well.

I'd love to see this as well, but AFAIK there is not such thing.  The
best solution is probably fence_virtd

(Just for curiosity in this first moment customer is setting the Nodes -
Hypervisors - as Nested KVM - so he can use the VM as an Hypervisor as
well).

What is your host OS and processor type?  AFAIK, nested VMX (Intel
flavor of KVM) is disabled in RHEL.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com
-------- "I grew up before Mark Zuckerberg invented friendship" --------