[libvirt-users] Cannot migrate vm between servers

Hello,

I issue the command below to migrate virtual machine "jabber" from host vmserver5 to vmserver3

I see the machine is created at the destination, paused on both sides, but the process fails with the error below (and the destination VM is removed)

root vmserver5:~/# virsh migrate --p2p --unsafe jabber qemu+ssh://vmserver3/system
error: internal error: migration was active, but no RAM info was set

Relevant Software versions:

vmserver5:
||/ Name Version                      Architecture Description

vmserver3:
||/ Name                               Version Architecture Description
ii kvm 1:1.1.2+dfsg-6+deb7u8 amd64 dummy transitional package from kvm to qemu-kvm ii libvirt-bin 1.2.9-9~bpo70+1 amd64 programs for the libvirt library ii qemu-kvm 1.1.2+dfsg-6+deb7u8 amd64 Full virtualization on x86 hardware

Both machines have shared storage mounted in same place. Very little info on web regarding this error.

Can anyone suggest what is going on?

Thanks in advance

Chris Lewis