[libvirt-users] Clustering configuration for evaluation

Hi,

I need to set up a two –nodes  RHEL cluster in order to check KVM guests migration stuff.

Could you , please , give me some advice regarding :

-          HW pieces I need to setup the cluster ( I already got the two servers)

-          The RHEL packages and subscriptions needed for the cluster and the guests management on top of this cluster.

Thx for help.

J.P. Ribeauville

P: +33.(0).1.47.17.27.78

Puteaux 3 Etage 5  Bureau 4

jpribeauville axway com
http://www.axway.com

P Pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer.