[libvirt-users] Custom bios image for qemu

Phil Tooley phil.tooley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:25:16 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.  I realised that I am looking for my problem in the
wrong place.  I was making changes to the ACPI tables in seabios and then
when they didn't appear in the guest acpidump I assumed that the default
bios was still being used.  I realised by getting an error with an
erroneous bios file path that my patched bios was being loaded, but
recently qemu changes now ignore the seabios acpitables and use ones that
are set up in qemu.

Thanks for your help!

Phil