[libvirt-users] Libvirt

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Jun 23 13:00:38 UTC 2015

I just recompiled libvirt and qemu myself and got rid of all errors :-)
Yes, I know this might be risky, but I needed the new libvirt for virtlockd
and more than 8 attached disks, and the newer redhat qemu just stopped
working lately, so I recompiled the stable qemu myself and got more
features for it in place :-)

Franky