[libvirt-users] [virt-tools-list] libvirt/virt-manager source integration with xen

Wayne Mills wmills.on.gm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:27:26 UTC 2015

I'm have a lot of difficulty implementing the actions suggested so far by
those who've chimed in about this issue.  I've resolved now to do the
following:

* make clean and make world on xen source, and capture build logs
* look up libxl build logs and see what compiler flags were used
* repeat above for libvirt source and virt-manager source
* report back on the compiler flag differences I'm seeing, if any.

I think that's probably the best I can hope to accomplish without getting
further lost in the weeds.  If I can do this then maybe it will inform
further steps.

Wayne