[libvirt-users] libvirtd can't start

Mr Queue lists at mrqueue.com
Thu Mar 26 01:01:11 UTC 2015

On 3/24/2015 3:29 AM, 梅磊 wrote:
> Hi experts,
> 	The libvirtd can’t start on my server after the server interruption
> of power supply, the status is below:

May not be related at all but a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get
libvirtd started after it had been running fine for a while and it was
because /etc/locale.gen had been changed at some point. Unfortunately I
didn't keep any logs of it, fixed it and moved on.

So a quick check here would be to make sure the following doesn't return
an empty value assuming you have a /etc/locale.gen of course.

grep -v "^ *\(#.*\)*$" /etc/locale.gen