[libvirt-users] [Libvirt Users]how to provide password authentication for qemu driver

Dhaval_Shah1 at dell.com Dhaval_Shah1 at dell.com
Tue May 5 09:44:28 UTC 2015

Dell Customer Communication
Hi denial,

Thanks for explaining the codeflow which takes care of user name and password. I have gone through the function of virConnectAuthCallbackDefault(). Here this function asks user to provide password. Where as in my application I don't want and prompt. I want to provide this user name and password first time after that I don't want any prompt for password.

I wanted to understand that when I am using a function virConnectOpenAuth and providing my own callback to retrieve the username and password then why it doesn't work for qemu hypervisor.
Do I need to change any settings in libvirtd.conf file to make this happen?

Thanks & Regards,
Dhaval Shah