[libvirt-users] SELinux for separate shared folders

How can I enforce SELinux separation between the shared folders belonging to different VMs running with sVirt's SELinux dynamic labels?

I want to create a permanent exception for VM 'A' to only be able to read and write to shared folder 'A' and the same for VM 'B' and shared folder 'B'

svirt_image_t permits access to a shared folder but for all VMs.