[libvirt-users] Pivot without copy

Mathew Moon mathew.moon at vipaar.com
Tue May 19 21:06:20 UTC 2015

It seems that my version of libvirt does not support the flags that yours
does either. I have the latest version from the Ubuntu repos and am running
14.04. What version are you running and do you know if these features
depend on libvirt, or qemu-img to be upgraded?

root at farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# virsh -v
1.2.2
root at farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# qemu-system-x86_64 --version
QEMU emulator version 2.0.0 (Debian 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.11), Copyright (c)
2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
root at farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# qemu-img --version
qemu-img version 2.0.0, Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Fabrice Bellard
usage: qemu-img command [command options]
QEMU disk image utility