[libvirt-users] xen+ssh with openauth

Shahar Havivi shaharh at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 08:45:02 UTC 2015

On 11.11.15 11:04, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> That means the libvirtd daemon you are connecting to does not support
> that API call. Presumably because it is an older version that your
> client libvirt version.

Thank you,
I manage to use the old API for getting domains info for most of our needs
except for the disk volume information (which tell us the disk capacity and
allocation on disk).
We are using  storageVolLookupByPath which supported in the old API:

path = disk.find('./source/[@file]')
conn.storageVolLookupByPath(path)

We are getting the following exception:
libvirtError: Storage volume not found: no storage vol with matching path

The path from source/@file is legit.
Is that a bug, or is there another way to get volume information?

Thank you,
 Shahar.