[libvirt-users] Add host

Sakhi Hadebe sakhi at sanren.ac.za
Tue Nov 17 12:34:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have two host machines both installed with libvirt and virt-manager,
which provides me with GUI. I have virtual machines running in one of the
host.

Now I want to migrate some of the virtual machines to the other machines. I
am trying to migrate using the Virtual Machine Manager. When I select
migrate, it pops up a window to choose the new host. The dropdown menu to
choose the new host for the virtual machine is empty.

How do you add the new host to the other, so they can know each other? Does
it require a clustering software to achieve that?

I need some assistance in that regard

--
Regards,
Sakhi Hadebe

Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)Competency
Area, Meraka, CSIR

Tel:   +27 12 841 2308 <+27128414213>
Fax:   +27 12 841 4223 <+27128414223>
Cell:  +27 71 331 9622 <+27823034657>