[libvirt-users] ./build-aux/bracket-spacing.pl missing from tarball

George Trakatelis trakatelis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:38:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

When trying to build libvirt from recent tarballs,
I noticed that ./build-aux/bracket-spacing.pl is missing.
That makes 'make syntax-check' fail.

Of course, one would argue that syntax-check is only for developers using
git.
On the other hand, the addition of the file would enable
building libvirt from the tarball just by executing ./autobuild.sh

I'm wondering whether that has been done on purpose or just slipped.
It's always nice to have a package build out-of-the-box.

George