[libvirt-users] How to fix an incorrect storage pool?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:50:10 UTC 2015

On 12 Nov 2015 13:27, "Han Han" <hhan at redhat.com> wrote:

> It says that  Logical volume centos_hyv2/swap in use. Maybe
centos_hyv2/swap is mounted. So I think you should umount or
> swapoff centos_hyv2/swap first, make sure it is not used by other
process. Then try pool-destroy.

Yes, that's the system swap. That and home and root are all in the storage
pool and are, of course, all in use and I can't run the machine without
them being in use. Perhaps if I rm'd the storage pool definition file? Do
you think that  would work or is it too dangerous?