[libvirt-users] How to disable kvm_steal_time feature

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 15:53:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 05:47:16PM +0300, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
>> I don't think we report that in domain stats, but top/virt-top could
>> help with that.
>

>Ok libvirt can't get this value, but does it possible if i know cpu
>stats of domain and host info (i don't know which =)) determine for
>specific domain does it possible have steal time or not?

I'm not quite sure I fully understand, but if I get that correctly,
you want to know the steal time for a particular domain, right?  To be
honest I'm not sure whether kernel supports steal time reporting
per-process.  I tried searching proc(5) man page, but haven't come to
any satisfiable conclusion.  Maybe someone else has an idea.

Martin