[libvirt-users] Libvirt fails to build with sasl

Jonny Schlag jonnyschlag at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:51:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

IPfire use GCC 4.4.7 and glibc 2.12. Both are patched a lot. Because a lot
of security fixes aplied to these two version and they hardened it more.
i attached the terminal output, when you need further information, aks for
it.
The respository for IPFire-2.x is on github
https://github.com/ipfire/ipfire-2.x.
I hope i give you more and precise information.

Yours
<https://dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html#/search=Yours&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>
*sincerely
<https://dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html#/search=sincerely&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>