[libvirt-users] OPW 2015 application

Ishani chugh.ishani at research.iiit.ac.in
Sun Oct 11 18:17:00 UTC 2015

Sir,

I am Ishani Chugh, a third year undergraduate student of Electronics and Communications Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am passionate about Open Source Development. I also have some experience working with git, I aspire to contribute to QEMU as Open source Developer under OPW and I am interested in working on the project 'Enhancing libvirt-designer', since I feel, I have the enthusiasm and skills required. I will appreciate any assistance with regards to beginner contribution on this project.

Sincerely,
Ishani