[libvirt-users] How can I set the advertised value of MTU for virbr0 interface?

George Trakatelis trakatelis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:23:28 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I want to set the advertised value of MTU
for virbr0 interface on a Fedora 21 host to 1454
to accommodate the installation of new VMs for testing purposes.
The aforementioned host is an OpenStack VM actually,
which explains the need for a lower than 1500 MTU.

I noticed Pieter Hollants' patch to set
dhcp-option=<number>,"<value>" for an interface,
but it seems that it has not been implemented yet.

Is there a possibility to have such an option?

George