[libvirt-users] enable aes for guest

Hi,
How do I enable aes for guest VM? Host CPU supports aes (cat /proc/cpuinfo has aes in its flags and virsh capabilities also displays aes as a feature). When I add
to the xml file, I am unable to create the VM. It complains with the below error:

virsh create /tmp/tmp.xml
error: Failed to create domain from /tmp/tmp.xml
error: internal error: unexpected feature aes

Best!