[libvirt-users] Time syncing after VM suspend/resume

Dominique Ramaekers dominique.ramaekers at cometal.be
Wed Sep 23 15:34:28 UTC 2015

Linux has two methods to use ntp:

ntpdate:
It will run once at boot time to sync time. (This is probably installed on your system)
It will not run after suspend and resume... => no correction

ntpd:
Continuously adjusts time. The deamon also calculates the drift to anticipate differences.
I use this one and works perfectly.