[libvirt-users] about guest live migration configuration changes persistence ..

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Thu Sep 3 09:18:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for infos.

My concern is the following :

In order to establish datas exchanges between hosts and guest , I'll add a channel device to a running Guest ( as I learned from you  that it's  possible to do that without stopping the Guest).
When the guest migrates to another host , this one must be able to retrieve the channel device parameters to be able to dialog with the migrated guest.
I plan to use dumpxml to retrieve these  infos.
Will these infos be updated on the second host where  the guest has migrated ?

Thx.

J.P.