[libvirt-users] compress support

Surivinta Surivinta surivinta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:52:48 UTC 2015

Hi! I read some letters about compress/decompress support and think about
it.
How will be better implement this function?
If I understand correctly api-guide when we use libvirt-stream (send/recv),
program is waiting until read or send all data (like MPI send/recv
functions).
Compress/decompress functional in basically may be use with storage-volume
functions, perhaps it would be better to implement via "storage-backend"?
Maybe libvirt not needed this functional? Because there is many software
which implement functions for compress/decompress and if we add many thing
into libvirt, then this will be emacs.
--
С уважением.