[libvirt-users] VirtualBox + Virsh

Julian Zhou jzhou2oo6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 00:38:14 UTC 2015

hi Peter,
If it wasn't compiled with VBox support, it would not say this:
Compiled with support for:
  Hypervisors: QEMU/KVM LXC UML Xen LibXL OpenVZ VMWare *VirtualBox* Test

Furthermore, checking in the comments of the link, I find it is a
duplicate of this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1103721 Which
clearly states that it is fixed and as in raring. I'm on trusty right now...

Regards,
Julian Zhou