[libvirt-users] LXC don't support network type of ethernet

Hi All,

Applied patch from below link in order to add ethernet network type support to LXC.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-January/msg00318.html

Launching LXC based VM using openstack Icehouse release which uses libvirt in background fails with below error:

LOG shows "error : virNetDevVethCreate:196 : internal error: Failed to allocate free veth pair after 10 attempts" and also gives ret == -1 for virNetDevVethCreate which depicts that "virNetDevVethCreate" failed.

But by defining XML file manually using virsh utility I am able to launch LXC based VM successfully with network type Ethernet.

Something went wrong while launching the same with openstack nova.

Please help as I am quite new to this virtualization world. Its urgent any help/pointers are welcome.

Thanks
Pradeep Kumar

Regards
Pradeep Kumar