[libvirt-users] create a network such as default network

Dear All,

When user uses `virsh net-define xmlfile` , User only define an xml file in `/etc/libvirt/qemu/networks`. I created an uuid and another bridge in related xml file. But I need to create the following files for my network:
`default.addnhosts  default.conf  default.hostsfile  virbr0.status`

Question is , can I create them via cmd?

--Best regards
mohsen