[libvirt-users] Managing VMs across multiple physical hosts

Hello List,

We’re currently managing VMs across approximately 26 physical hosts.  We tend to migrate VMs around a lot to do things like spread load and keep VMs running when physical hosts are in need of package updates.

Suffice it to say sometimes finding out which physical host a VM is currently running on can be a pain.

Anyone know of an open source tool that will give me a snapshot of what’s running where across a list of physical hosts?  Doesn’t have to be anything fancy.  A command-line utility will do.

Best,
Daniel