[libvirt-users] Guest Agent and API Relationship

David Ashley w.david.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:08:54 UTC 2016

All -

I have looked everywhere I can think of (except the C code) to see if I
can find the
relationship of an API to the guest agent. What I want to know is
whether or not a
given API has a dependency on the guest agent being available. I know
that some
of the APIs now have such a dependency but there does not seem to be an
indicator in the documentation for when this is the case. Nor is there any
comprehensive list of APIs that have a dependency on the guest agent.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley