[libvirt-users] Ang: Re: attaching storage pool error

Yuan Dan dyuan at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 10:17:26 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

> Hi and thanks, Dan!

If the pool is ready, here are kinds of examples http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsDisks

you can use it in guest like this:
    <disk type='volume' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
      <source pool='iscsi-pool' volume='unit:0:0:1' mode='host'/>
      <auth username='myuser'>
        <secret type='iscsi' usage='libvirtiscsi'/>
      </auth>
      <target dev='vdb' bus='virtio'/>
    </disk>