[libvirt-users] Both virsh console logging and pty usage

Hi,

I am trying to set my VMs for redirecting their consoles to a file but its important to keep the virsh console access to solve any problem I can find while they are running. I tried several settings through libvirt (serial and console tags) but I can not get the key.

Any suggestion? Any help?

Many thanks in advance.
Carlos G.