[libvirt-users] query regarding domstats option with virsh

Jain, Manish (HP Software) manish.jain4 at hpe.com
Thu Feb 18 08:37:37 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot for the information provided.

I have a KVM host with some guest running on same and libvirt version is libvirt-0.10.2-46.el6_6.6.x86_64. This does not have domstats command option and storage pool .

Is there a way to get disk related details/metrics with this version of libvirt.

Best Regards,
Manish