Re: [libvirt-users] Running Commands on a Domain

On 19.02.2016 20:47, David Ashley wrote:
> All -
>
> I just published a new blog that provides a solution for running
> commands on multiple domains. This will enable you to perform the same
> or different commands on multiple domains using automation. The solution
> uses Python and its libvirt module. The blog is located at
> http://www.holmes4.com/wda/blogs/index.html.
>
> I hope to present more of these examples of how to use the libvirt
> interface to perform meaningful tasks in the future.

Nice. But if my NSS plugin finds its way in you will no longer need the
interfaceAddressses() API as you'll be able to translate domain names
into IP addresses directly via NSS (glibc feature responsible for many
other things too, but in this specific case we care about
gethostbyname() only).

Michal