[libvirt-users] Trouble with volume permissions

Frank Laszlo flaszlo at nexcess.net
Mon Jan 18 15:11:44 UTC 2016

I'm working on an integration that uses QCOW2 volumes with backing stores.
I have qemu configured to run as the "qemu" user, which seems to be fine. I
now need to make sure my volumes are readable by this user. However, it
seems the volume being created is owned by root, instead of "qemu" as I'd
expect it to be. I tried various things and was unable to get it to create
the file as the correct user. I've supplied a link to the XML I'm using to
create the volumes. If anyone has any ideas it would be massively helpful.

Thanks

Link to XML: http://pastebin.com/kbg9n6kW

--
Frank Laszlo