[libvirt-users] Unable to retrieve Guest IP Addresses via libvirt API

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Fri Jan 8 09:47:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

My piece of code is inspired from domifaddr one.
Virsh domifaddr doesn't return anything.

Then , it could be useful for me to have a look in ovirt sources  to understand how it deals with that.
As a  workaround  , it should be  possible to combine a dumpxml to retrieve Guest MAC addresses and then issue an "arp -an" to retrieve IP adresses.

Regards,

J.P.