[libvirt-users] libvirt-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 12 ] Failure when attaching a device

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Tue Jan 12 13:36:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

It seems that issue is the following :

Since these  hosts and Guests are now hosted in a RHEV Cluster, RHEV-M deals only with transient domains .
(.xml config files are downloaded from RHEV-M when Guest is started.)

So, from my understanding, only way to add my channel device is to use a VDSM hook.

Hope to find some examples of vdsm hooks.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

J.P.